Hide & Seek (Completed Version)


Dear All,


Finally, I had managed to finish Hide & Seek. Yesterday I went to my friend's place to take a snap from his Nikon D60 camera (which requires no intro on how good it is....) and very happy with the quality of the picture. I had learnt a lot with this piece as it helped me to understand how to control dark shades of black. I personally liked the eyes in blue color and I had used PRISMA COLOR PENCILS. I hope you guys also like it. Please leave feedback/ comments/suggestions.


Cheers,
DV

6 comments:

  Unknown

June 26, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Amazingly stunning!!!!! U rock bro, keep going.

  Noor

June 27, 2009 at 3:19 AM

Maite, you are doing one amazing piece of work.

But i feel you really need to work a lot more
on the xpression. You seem to focus on how it looks
over all, but when you make a human art, xpression
counts 80% score. Just want you to get better :)

Cheers,

Noor

www.linkdaily.net

  Karthik

June 27, 2009 at 6:34 AM

Hey Deepak,
Fantastic art man.I truly appreciate your patience and dedication.Keep it going.U r the best.lot more to come i know for sure.
And I would ask you to not focus on what you did not do man.Rather focus on what you can do.

  Unknown

June 27, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Amazing work.....
man you hav got patience to work on a piece for 25 hrs.... wish I had patience like you :)
Great job.... best of luck ...

  swaroopa

July 9, 2009 at 4:20 AM

hey dee.. its really good but still needs to work on expression..
keep going

  Unknown

July 13, 2009 at 2:56 AM

awesome ! agree to the above comments on expression but never mind, I adore the feelings behind the sketch.